Sunday, January 23, 2011

House Pics

Hopefully this will be our next house!

View from dining room toward front entry way
Formal living room
Dining room
Desk in kitchen
Half of kitchen



View from kitchen sink
Sliding door in kitchen
DOUBLE HUGE PANTRY
Intercom system
2nd sink/serving area


Family room with exit to back porch

Downstairs bedroom

Downstairs bathroom
Downstairs shower


Laundry room


3 car garage :)
UPSTAIRS
Master shower
Master tub

Master bath


His closet
Her closet

Master bedroom











Bedroom with sliding doors to balcony

Upstairs bathroom
I didn't take a picture of the bonus room over the garage.  I'll have to get one next time we go through the house.
View from balcony
Back yard

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing house! I don't blame you for being super excited and anxious for this to go through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so gorgeous!!! I'm so excited for you guy and am going to have to come out and visit so I can see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Yes please! We'd love you to come visit. Jenny - I am not the most patient person, so waiting is challenging for me. At least I have plenty of organizing to do around here to be ready for a move while I am in limbo. I'm hoping that since I really want this house and have the time to let the bank go through their process and can come up with a down payment, then that drastically reduces the chances of this deal falling through, right?

    ReplyDelete