Thursday, October 7, 2010

Student of the Month

Katie was selected as Student of the Month at school for the value of Citizenship. 

YAY Katie!  I'm so glad you are a good team player and leader.  I can't believe you are almost 10 years old :)  I was sure surprised when you arrived 3 weeks early!  Nothing was ready yet...  I am not sure I'm ready to handle teenage you yet, so don't grow up too fast!

You love to be the boss and are able to tell your siblings exactly what I will say in about 10 seconds!  You hate school projects, but love socializing and learning.  You love to travel and visit family.  You love to read and check your email.  You ask me all the time for a Facebook page.  You like making lists and checking the weather and the calendar.  You love sleeping in and have a hard time going to sleep without music.  I love to listen to you reading Tyler bedtime stories.

I love you!!!!

1 comment: