Last Wednesday (Dec. 15th), Tyler and I flew out to Utah to give the rest of the family a better chance to make the flights on Thursday. We made it through without any problems and Tyler found a friend to play with in Austin. His friend's dad took Tyler's seat on the flight to Long Beach so the two boys could sit together. I sat in front of them and the dad sat across the aisle from them. Tyler was so excited to get to have a friend fly with him :)
As soon as I got off the plane in Utah, I wanted to get right back on and fly to Florida. It was SOOO cold! I was glad the roads were clear though.
On Thursday, Troy and the rest of the kids attempted to make the same trip, but the flight to SLC was so full that the two girls got a chance to fly as unaccompanied minors for the first time. I picked them up in SLC and Troy and Jared stayed in Long Beach for the night at the crew hotel and then got the first flight to SLC in the morning on Friday. We were relieved to all make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment