Monday, December 13, 2010
Katie and Jared's Voices Holiday Performance
This semester both Katie and Jared have been singing in Voices which is the after-school choir of over 100 kids. They presented a musical called "I Need a Christmas Vacation" and it was fabulous. Unfortunately it was the same night as Alyssa's concert (which started 30 minutes later) so I was only able to watch 18 minutes of the show before heading over to Alyssa's school. Troy and Tyler stayed to watch the whole play. Katie had a speaking part and was one of the Spanish dancers. Several other kids from our ward were in the play too, so it was fun to sit in the audience with my friends to watch the performance. I was so impressed with the comedic qualities of the show. There are a bunch of hams at Moss Park and I thoroughly enjoyed the part I got to see. Troy tried to tape it, so I hope to see the rest of it soon. Jared did a good job of paying attention and singing with the chorus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment