Everything went as smoothly as possible on our three flights yesterday. I had a whole row for our flight to Austin so I stretched out and slept. We met a friend of Katie's from school who lives in our neighborhood. Her mom works for Jetblue too... small world!
I reserved a compact car from Budget and it turned out to be a Corolla - yay! Their line was the only long one at the rental area... I assume it's due to their low prices. Having our GPS made getting to the right freeway simple. I wonder if someday that will be a standard feature in vehicles... We had to stop in Hood River and the nicest clerk gave me a box of doughnuts for my kids. I love being reminded how small and simple acts of kindness can make a huge impact in the lives of others.
Arlington is a one hotel town. It is like a Motel 6 and has no breakfast. The kids were so glad to have something to tide them over until the family breakfast in a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment