Today is the first day of school!!! Alyssa is experiencing lots of firsts: middle school (6th grade), riding the school bus, After School All-Stars, taking a cell phone to school... She'll be gone from 6:50 am to 6:00 pm most days. Katie and Jared are in 4th and 3rd and want to be in lots of extracurricular activities like C.A.U.S.E. and Moss Park Voices. Katie is doing Furry Fridays (involved with learning and teaching others about animals) and Jared is involved in Sidekicks (working on interpersonal relationships and media). They have to be at school every day by 8 am. Tyler is starting KINDERGARTEN! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I'm so glad that Florida has all day kindergarten because he is definitely ready for it.
I'm looking forward to:
A Cleaner House
Time to Read
Going to the Temple
Having Lunch with Friends
Lunch with Troy
Being able to Work without Distractions
Helping out in the Classroom
Not so much:
Waking up at 6 am
HOMEWORK
Difficulty Traveling
Yay, yay, YAY!!!!! I'm so glad that we'll be able to see what you guys are up to now!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time to yourself. I'm so jealous!!
Cool! Sounds like your kids are going to be busy, busy, busy! Hope you can enjoy your free time during the day!
ReplyDeleteyay for a blog!!
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy that Alyssa is gone for so long every day! Daniel leaves at 8 and gets home at 4:45 and I thought that was bad! I really wish Emily could have been in full day Kindergarten, she is so ready too!!