Rant Warning: It's only the second day of school and we've had too many projects to do. I am NOT a crafty person and I don't enjoy these projects AT ALL! Tyler is the only one who has not had one to do yet, but Katie made up for it with two. I need to get a nap in during the day if I'm going to be able to stay up this late... You'd think with no kids home I could fit one in, but it hasn't happened yet. Waking up at 5:30 am is NO FUN!
I have to admit, we've had some great things happening too...
Alyssa has drama and chorus for her electives this term. She is in HEAVEN. She told me today that she LOVES EVERYTHING about her new school. Yay!!! She said she was surprised that she even enjoyed history. Today was her first day in After School All-Stars and she made some new friends. Katie can't wait to participate in the program when she gets to middle school!
I also enjoyed lunch with Suzanne on Monday and had lunch with Troy today.
I even cleaned Katie's and the boys' room "spotless" and worked on my laundry pile today.
I'm hoping to get at least one room per day organized.
Tonight Troy got his grill fixed and cooked some AMAZING burgers for dinner.
It's amazing how much better they are fresh off the grill.
We are looking forward to many scrumptious meals :)
(Correction: My husband says I'm looking forward to NOT cooking many meals.)
No comments:
Post a Comment